Buy a promotion from Austin Patton

@austinvro

TikTok®
Instagram®
4.9M FOLLOWERS
74.9M LIKES
1.51% ENGAGEMENT
Newnan, GA United States

Music Promotions

Basic

15 second TikTok® post with your song

Add To Promotion For $800

Premium

30 second TikTok® post with your song

Add To Promotion For $1,050

Ultra

60 second TikTok® post with your song

Add To Promotion For $1,250

Brand Promotions

Basic

15 second TikTok® post with your brand

Add To Promotion For $2,300

Premium

30 second TikTok® post with your brand

Add To Promotion For $4,000

Ultra

60 second TikTok® post with your brand

Add To Promotion For $5,300

More about me

Hey! My Name is Austin and I run a TikTok Account with over 4 Million Followers I talk About Scary Stories , Technology, Internet Mysteries and Conspiracy Theories! My Fan Base is 70% Located in the US . The other 30% all around the world . My Typical Age range is 17-25 .

Interested in a custom post or partnership?

Want to promote a brand? Have specific instructions? Fill out a quick form and explain your desired video along with a desired price. You will be notified if the influencer accepts your offer!

DATA INSIGHT

Statistics

Social
Social platforms this influencer is active on
Engagement
Influencer’s average engagement across their profile
616,111 VIEWS
73,213 LIKES
735 COMMENTS
1.51% ENGAGEMENT RATE
Verification
Has this influencer's identity been verified by QuikPlace?
FULLY VERIFIED