Buy a promotion from Yesenia Rubalcava

@Bellamourbeauty

TikTok®
618.7K FOLLOWERS
15.3M LIKES
0.43% ENGAGEMENT
United States

Music Promotions

Basic

15 second TikTok® post with your song

Add To Promotion For $315

Premium

30 second TikTok® post with your song

Add To Promotion For $405

Ultra

60 second TikTok® post with your song

Add To Promotion For $550

Brand Promotions

Basic

15 second TikTok® post with your brand

Add To Promotion For $475

Premium

30 second TikTok® post with your brand

Add To Promotion For $575

Ultra

60 second TikTok® post with your brand

Add To Promotion For $775

QuikContent

On-demand content made for you. Select between a custom 15-second video or photo. This content can be used on your own socials or ads.

More about me

Yesenia Maritza Rubalcava is the creator behind the TikTok @BellamourBeauty. Maritza started creating TikToks in November 2020 and has amassed over 591 thousand followers over the following months and has turned the @BellamourBeauty community into a continously & rapidly growing beauty account on TikTok. Maritza has previously worked with tech companies like text now and health & beauty companies that were looking for sponsored video content that can reach its 95% female demographic that is 55% United States based and the other 45% in International Countries all over the world.

Interested in a custom post or partnership?

Want to promote a brand? Have specific instructions? Fill out a quick form and explain your desired video along with a desired price. You will be notified if the influencer accepts your offer!

DATA INSIGHT

Statistics

Social
Social platforms this influencer is active on
Engagement
Influencer’s average engagement across their profile
20,110 VIEWS
2,578 LIKES
87 COMMENTS
0.43% ENGAGEMENT RATE
Verification
Has this influencer's identity been verified by QuikPlace?
FULLY VERIFIED

LOOKING FOR MORE?

Other Influencers You May Like